Advancing equity in tobacco control
Sarah Mills, PhD, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Which tobacco control policies advance health equity?
Transitioning to public health enforcement of retail tobacco control policies: Benefits, barriers, and local lessons learned
Ilana Raskind, PhD, Huntsman Cancer Institute (formerly Stanford Medicine)
- What are the potential benefits of, and barriers to, health department enforcement of retail tobacco laws?
Youth perceptions and counter-messages to the e-cigarette retail environment
Shivani Mathur Gaiha, PhD, Stanford Medicine
Bonnie Halpern-Felsher, PhD, Stanford Medicine
- How do youth and young adults perceive the e-cigarette retail environment?
- What factors increase youth susceptibility to use e-cigarettes?
Effects of tobacco retail policy on youth tobacco risk perceptions, intentions, and product use
Erin Vogel, PhD, Stanford Medicine
- What is the association between strength of local retail policy and youth perceptions, susceptibility, and tobacco use?
- How do novel retail policies affect youth?